Our Statement of Faith
1. We believe in one God, Creator of all things, holy, infinitely perfect, and eternally existing in
a loving unity of three equally divine Persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Having
limitless knowledge and sovereign power, God has graciously purposed from eternity to redeem
a people for Himself and to make all things new for His own glory.
2. We believe that God has spoken in the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, through the
words of human authors. As the verbally inspired Word of God, the Bible is without error in the
original writings, the complete revelation of His will for salvation, and the ultimate authority by
which every realm of human knowledge and endeavor should be judged. Therefore, it is to be
believed in all that it teaches, obeyed in all that it requires, and trusted in all that it promises.
The Human Condition
3. We believe that God created Adam and Eve in His image, but they sinned when tempted by
Satan. In union with Adam, human beings are sinners by nature and by choice, alienated from
God, and under His wrath. Only through God’s saving work in Jesus Christ can we be rescued,
reconciled and renewed.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is God incarnate, fully God and fully man, one Person in two
natures. Jesus—Israel’s promised Messiah—was conceived through the Holy Spirit and born of
the virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life, was crucified under Pontius Pilate, arose bodily from the
dead, ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father as our High Priest and
The Work of Christ
5. We believe that Jesus Christ, as our representative and substitute, shed His blood on the cross
as the perfect, all-sufficient sacrifice for our sins. His atoning death and victorious resurrection
constitute the only ground for salvation.